12/12/2009

Fossil FS4458 Gents Black Leather Strap with Black Dial

Buy Cheap Fossil FS4458 Gents Black Leather Strap with Black Dial


Buy Low Price From Here Now

A larger black faced strap watch from Fossil with bold numerals and batterns. Water resitstant 50m.
Readmore

Technical Details

- Water resistant 5ATM, Quartz movement
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
 "Another great Fossil watch" 2009-09-25
By Ian Shine (England)
This is the second Fossil watch I have bought and it, like that first, has been great.

It has a quality leather strap, is water-resistant to 100m, and most importantly looks good.

I chose this watch because I thought it would work with both casual outfits and look smart enough to go to work in, and it does.

A plus point is the knob for changing the time and date. Like most watches it has a sort of two-step action: the first step for changing the date, the second for the time. With previous watches I've found it tricky to click it into the date setting, but with this one it's very easy.

There are plenty of holes on the strap, so it will be fine for anyone with very skinny or chunky wrists.

And at £59 RRP, it's the cheapest watch in the Fossil range - not that that means it's of any lower quality.

When I bought it from the Fossil shop the shop assistant thought she was selling it me at the wrong price and had to go and check it with her manager.

It's a great watch at a great price.


Buy Fossil FS4458 Gents Black Leather Strap with Black Dial Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment