1/31/2010

Fossil Twist Watch, SS Case and Bracelet, Silver Dial, Visible movements ME1029

Buy Cheap Fossil Twist Watch, SS Case and Bracelet, Silver Dial, Visible movements ME1029


Buy Low Price From Here Now

Band Colour : Brushed stainless steel bracelet

Dial Colour : White with day & month subdials, date window and three hand movement

Case colour : Brushed stainless steel
Readmore

Technical Details

See more technical details
Customer Buzz
 "Excellent Watch for the man in your life" 2009-12-27
By K. L. Macneil (St andrews Scotland)
I bought this for my husband for his birthday. He was really taken by the detail and quality. It has a see through back section which adds sheer style and expense! Automatic so should last until his next few birthdays. Happy with purchase even though expensive its worth every penny.

Customer Buzz
 "Beautful watch" 2009-07-28
By Scuba Diver (Scotland)
When I was looking for a watch for my husband, I saw this one and bought it for myself.... It looks so good my son wants it... But he'll have to wait until I pop my clogs... Unfortunately, I was reaching for one of my kittens and I managed to scratch the face of the watch.. It was my fault, but I'll wait until I have more scratches on the face before I get it fixed... It's quite a heavy watch on the wrist but like I said, it is a beautiful watch...

Customer Buzz
 "Good but the watch body is thick" 2009-06-23
By D. Laurie
Good watch and my only negative point is that its body is really thick, which makes it heavy when compared with other watches.


Buy Fossil Twist Watch, SS Case and Bracelet, Silver Dial, Visible movements ME1029 Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment