2/07/2010

Fossil Gents Black Leather Strap Watch With Rose Gold Black Dial

Buy Cheap Fossil Gents Black Leather Strap Watch With Rose Gold Black Dial


Buy Low Price From Here Now

Fossil Gents Fashion Watch. Fossil have produced a chic and stylish watch for the wrist at a very reasonable price. Product Description : - Quartz Movement - Rose-tone Stainless Steel Case - Black Leather Strap - Black Dial - Date Display - 50m Water Resistant Also comes with: - 2 Year Manufacturer's Guarantee - A Collectible Presentation Tin
Readmore

Technical Details

- 3 hand Quartz Analog movement
- genuine leather strap
- water resistant
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
 "Rosy analog Fossil" 2009-07-30
By Peter Jackson (Derbyshire)
Excellent large dial watch - just what I wanted - and at a good price.



It looks as if it should be luminous - but isn't.



Its a little difficult to do up shirt cuffs while wearing it!

Customer Buzz
 "Something to be bought with confidence" 2009-07-06
By Mrs. C. George (England)
The first Fossil watch arrived faulty, but thanks to Amazon customer service dept I received a replacement within days. The watch is perfect I'm very pleased.

Customer Buzz
 "Rose Gold Fossil Watch" 2009-04-14
By Mr. N. Cassiem (South Africa)
I have a collection of great watches, and this, to my surprise, added to my collection! Well chuffed!

Customer Buzz
 "The perfect watch." 2009-04-05
By Aidan Callaghan (Portsmouth, UK)
I was looking for a nice looking watch to have for day to day wear as my other watch was a bit expensive to be taking out all the time. This watch is beautifully designed. The rose gold effect is the final touch on a well crafted watch. The face is very wide but it doesn't look like a bulky watch when on so I would definitely recommend the watch to anyone who likes the looks of it.

Customer Buzz
 "Great but very large" 2009-03-19
By Dave
Firstly, this watch is extremely good looking, I thought before I recieved it the rose gold colour would not sit well but I was completely wrong. It compliments the quality leather perfectly and the detail on the watchface is brilliant. It's an incredibly stylish watch.



In fact I believe this watch is near perfect except the watch face could be a little smaller. My wrist is slightly smaller than average (I wear this watch on hole size 4 out of 10) and the face does tend to dominate a little.



If I could, I would probably give this watch a score of 4.5 out of 5 as £25 for a Fossil watch is amazing. If your wrist size is above average I would thoroughly recommend it.


Buy Fossil Gents Black Leather Strap Watch With Rose Gold Black Dial Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment